News & Events
Recent Blog Posts
- February 20th: David Mandel & Associates LLC and Connecticut’s Children’s Trust Fund: Together Improving the Capacity of Home Visitors to Respond to Domestic Violence and Safely Engage Fathers
- February 12th: Safe and Together™ Model and Responsible Fatherhood Initiative Training for Home Visitors
- February 10th: OVW approves the NOLA May 9-10, 2013 Safe and Together™ Model Symposium for some grant programs
- January 18th: National Safe and Together™ Model Symposium: Shaping Practice to Effectively Respond to Domestic Violence When Children are Involved May 9-10, 2013, New Orleans, LA.
- January 16th: The Trauma Stewardship Institute releases short movie on its work
David Mandel has been working in the domestic violence field for over 20 years.
David writes, trains and consults nationally on how systems and communities can improve their response to domestic violence when children are involved.
David has extensive experience assisting child protection agencies in improving their response to domestic violence.