Recent Blog Posts
- July 20th: Is “Risk of Harm” Jargon That Obscures More Than It Helps?
- July 5th: A Domestic Violence-Informed Warning About Strengths-Based Child Welfare Work with Perpetrators
- April 27th: Family Team Meetings, Perpetrator Pattern-Based Approach and the Safe and Together™ Model
- March 25th: Perpetrator Pattern-Based Approach Training in Hong Kong
- March 4th: Ground-Breaking New Zealand Family Violence Death Report Highlights the Safe and Together™ Model as an Example of Change