Last Year’s Web Training Catalogue
Let us know if you would like to see any of these topics from last year be a part of our next catalogue. Be sure to become a DMA member or login to your free membership account to get the latest updates!
- Working with Perpetrators as Parents
- Enhancing Domestic Violence Practice in Child Welfare Cases
- Working with Children Exposed to Domestic Violence
- Should Domestic Violence be Tracked to Differential Response?
- Pivoting: Supporting Survivor’s Strengths in the Context of Perpetrator Violence and Control
- Results and Experiences of Using the Safe and Together Model
- Enhancing Safety for Children: Using a Perpetrator Patterns to Assess and Intervene to Child Safety
- Introduction to Domestic Violence for Home Visitors
- Child-Centered Interventions with Perpetrators of Domestic Violence
- Strengthening Advocacy with Survivors: Using Perpetrator Mapping Tools to Help Child Welfare Involved Survivors